The guest posting service mainly includes well-researched and quality content framed and uploaded on the website. This is a great way to generate awareness regarding the company among final customers. However, all the guest posting services are provided according to the business requirement, which might vary with time. Therefore, undertaking professional assistance is one of the most important things you can do.
Guest posting is an effective method of posting sponsored publications that work according to the interaction between the optimizer and the representative of the external source. However, never underestimate the guest posting work, as it takes a long time to approve content and post online successfully.
Well,the prices charged for such services might depend upon different factors, as stated below:
- Domain rating and authority: Domain rating is a metric developed to calculate the quality of backlinks pointing to a website. Domain Authority is a metric developed to determine the combination of factors like the quality of backlinks and overall strength. Both these metrics range from 0-100; higher scores indicate higher quality of the website and stronger search engine performance, respectively. The cost of guest post blogging will depend upon both these factors, if there is a requirement of higher range, cost increases and vice versa.
- Consistent traffic: Most reputable websites/blogs have high and consistent traffic. Posting the blog on such websitesmeans exposure to large number of people on daily basis. So, these blogs knowing the value of large traffic charge more if you wish to post on their website. Thus, it will add up to total cost of guest posting.
- Spam score: Posting on the websites/blogs with high spam score will not add any value to your website. This score can make your content have low-quality backlinks. The websites with less than 5 spam score are considered to be the best for guest posts. But they will charge more as compared to other websites/blogs with high spam score. Websites with high spam score will attract you with low charges but that is not worth. This is another factor that influences the cost of guest posting.
- Relevant traffic: If the website/blog has traffic as per your niche, then that blog owner will charge more to post there. This is because your blog will be exposed to visitors who are looking for the services provided by you. So, you can gain more visitors on your website making more sales. So, this relevant traffic plays a crucial role in the cost of guest posting.
- Organic traffic: Organic traffic is the audience who comes to a website naturally through search engine results. The quality of content will attract more organic traffic. High-quality work demands high service prices, which influences the cost of guest posting.
- Length and complexity of article: Cost also varies on the length and complexity of the content to be posted. The cost of 500 words guest post and 2500 words research-based guest post will be different. The in-depth guest posts will be charged more thus adding to the cost of total service.
Different companies charge different prices for guest posting services. These link building services play an essential role. It is something that increases your site authority through backlinks. This service helps generate high-quality links, which will further improve the page’s overall ranking.
For the best estimation of service providers, make sure that you read all the testimonials of the clients who have already undertaken their services. Find the best guest posting services that help boost the overall business ranking on search engines.