Understand the importance of SEO service in Kolkata
SEO helps attract the attention of visitors. It begins with keyword research. When it’s done right, it gets the consideration of prospects. Then, the relevance of the data and content of your site will convert them into customers. Technical elements such as loading speed or image quality come into consideration. Finally, the last goal is to gain customer loyalty, and that they recommend you. For your website SEO service in Kolkata to set you apart from the competition and gain more market share, you need to apply the right technique and be patient. Indeed, natural referencing takes time, but the resulting return on investment is much greater than paid campaigns. As this is a job in its own right, consider entrusting this task to qualified and experienced technicians in order to improve its impact. Their expertise will allow you to reach your goals more quickly and obtain concrete results.
Standard Quality Parameters We Follow
White hat process for execution
Relevant category for links
Manual submission of off page work
All links are genuine
We will work on natural linking
We will complete all work on deadline
We will use 100% unique content for posting
We will use Google index sites for link building
Our Key Clients
SEO Services in Kolkata - Seoxport.com
|SEO Parts||Activities||SEO Service|
|Off-Page SEO||Link building,Guest blogging,Content marketing,Article Submission,Social Bookmarking,Ads Submission etc.||E-commerce SEO Service|
|On-Page SEO||Web enhancement,Meta tag creation,Web content analyse,sitemap,robots etc.||Local SEO Service|
|White hat,Black hat and Grey hat||White hat according to Google guidelines,Black hat refers to the use of aggressive SEO strategies,Grey hat (white +Black hat)||International SEO Service|
Our working procedure
- Website audit
- Visibility audit against the competition
- Keyword research
- Website optimization (technical and content)
- Use of High traffic websites for Guest Blogging
- Submission in search tools
- Registration verification
- Positioning monitoring in tools
This natural referencing method is the subject of an initial work which must then be carried out continuously. Google is evolving its algorithm and the searches carried out by Internet users progress with experience.
Seoxport will help in:
- Website audit & Bench-marking- A web referencing audit is a review of the visibility of your website in search engines. Conduct on Google, this audit allows knowing the impact of your presence on various strategic keywords for your activity.
- Keyword research- Various tools, free or paid, allow you to study the keywords to use to attract qualified traffic to your website. Indeed, Seoxport aims to attract the visitor interested in your products, and not any Internet user.
- On-site optimization (SEO)-
- Technical optimization: Technical optimization consists in modifying (optimizing) the structure of the code of your web pages. This optimization does not change the appearance or visible content of your website. This is about simplifying the source code, highlighting your key terms by means of tags (title tags, bold…) and attributes (alternative texts of images, links…).
- Content optimization: Modification of your texts to highlight your keywords and thus improve your visibility on them. Creation of thematic pages to optimize your natural referencing on an expression to be the subject of a specific page to stand out in the engines.
- Positioning & statistics monitoring-
- Number of indexed pages
- Positioning of your site in the engines
- Evolution of traffic to your site , number of contacts, purchases, etc.
The capital of West Bengal and the former capital of India, Kolkata stands in the major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chandigarh and Lucknow. The city was used the most by the East India Company as the major trading post.
Today Kolkata is well famous for the grand colonial architecture, culture festivals and art galleries. Founded by Mother Teresa, the headquarter of Missionaries of Charity also situated here.
People of Kolkata experience normal but slightly hot temperature of 21°C. In the winters, the average temperature falls nearly about 13˚C and in the summer, it can be noted near about 36°C.